These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our website at www.igniter100.com (“Website”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you use our Website. By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Website in any way.
- ABOUT US
The Website is operated by Igniter100 UK Limited (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10920141 and registered office at 1 Fore Street Avenue, London WC1B 5HJ.
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to update, withdraw, discontinue or amend our Website (and any products or services offered on it) at any time without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted, or will be free from errors or omissions. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You should be aware that accessing any websites via the internet is not 100% secure and you should ensure you have up to date anti-virus software on any device that you use to access our Website.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. Materials and information posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by all applicable laws.
- We are under no obligation to update the content on our Website and you accept that any of the content may be out of date at any given time. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- As a visitor to the Website, you must not copy, distribute or resell any content from the Website. You may share the content on social media, print or email for non-commercial purposes only. We grant you a limited, revocable, royalty-free, non-sublicensable licence to access our Website for information purposes only.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it, including any content.
- You must not misuse our Website by doing, or assisting or permitting any other person to do any of the following:
- knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so);
- gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website is stored or any server or database connected to our Website;
- attacking our Website via a distributed denial-of service attack.
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by us to you. You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- You must not frame our Website on any other website, nor create a link to any other page or section of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice, at any time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We (or our licensors) own all intellectual property rights in and to our Website and all content provided on it. Your access or use of the Website does not give you any rights in relation to the Website except as granted under the limited licence under section 1.
- You must not:
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any content on our Website or use any content in any manner that could infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties;
- reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, or otherwise exploit this Website or any of its content for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent; or
- modify any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected, or that any content will be complete or accurate. You must take your own precautions in this respect.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services or images contained on the Website. Your use of any or all information, products and/or services must be based on your own due diligence and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your needs and situation. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our Website, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- We do not accept any liability for the following types of loss, even if the loss is foreseeable: loss of sales, income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption, loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation, loss of data or waste of management of office time, or any special, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website, or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page of the Website. Please check this page from time to time as any changes that we make to the Terms and Conditions will apply to your continued use of the Website. If you do not accept any of the changes, you must stop using our Website.